CLE 1 hour: Toward General, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Ethics
Stress Management Program
Save time and energy by being intentional,
Bringing awareness to blind spots and self-sabotage.
In this training you will learn:
- How perfectionism can lead to emotional disturbance and self-sabotage
- How to move into a solution mindset while experiencing chronic stress
- How to bring awareness to the warning signs of suicide, and tools for prevention
The Stress Management Program is for you if you often find yourself:
- Overworking, taking on way too much and making mistakes: How many hours a week do you work? How often do you find mistakes? How much time gets added on fixing those mistakes?
- In constant defense- feeling challenged by clients, colleagues and the court system
- Trying to make everyone happy and left feeling frustrated and exhausted
- Avoiding emails and follow up with clients: How often do you find yourself apologizing to clients or defending yourself?
- Suffering from Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia or Addiction
- Turning to medication or self-medicating: In what ways do you deflect what is going on? with a few drinks or other substances, overindulge in unhealthy food, caffeine and sugar, binge in front of the TV/video games/computer, watch porn or overspend.
- Shutting down and closing off from their family members and the important people in their lives
- Having an affair or going through a divorce
- Experiencing health challenges: (HBP, heart disease, ulcers, etc.)
- Paying penalties and additional fees, as well as, investing more time repairing mistakes: How much extra time and money has it cost you?
- A sense of apathy, resentment and a loss of compassion: Have you been accused of not caring?
- Feeling angry, hopeless and cynical: Do you feel like the world is on your shoulders
“You really seemed to understand the concerns and feelings of people in the legal profession. It put into words a lot of feelings I’ve had but had not expressed before. I certainly would recommend this, I found the exercise and practices very helpful and can use these techniques moving forward.” -Matt
“It was very engaging, I was blown away by the presentation and found it very useful to be taken through the practices beyond just learning concepts.” -Howard
"I've been fortunate to experience Brave Breakthroughs in person, videos, print and on the web. Dr. Machinga shares insights in a wonderfully articulate and memorable way. Her BB program has equipped me with life, relationship, and stress management tools that are easy to incorporate into my day yet very effective." -Jacob
1 CLE: 60 minutes $60